Who we are looking for?
Web Solutions NYC is looking for a specialist responsible for working on high-level concepts and technical architecture of complex web applications. Development Lead / Architect will closely collaborate with Business Analysts and Developers on ensuring that the final product to be delivered will meet all the business requirements, at the same time ensuring the quality, performance and future maintainability of the system keeps the highest standards.
- Prior experience in leading a team.
- High-quality organizational and leadership skills.
- Minimum experience: 5 years total of working with the Dev Team on project builds.
- Expert level in OOP (PHP 7.4 / 8, Symfony Framework 5.4).
- Highly familiar and skilled with web development tech-stack: MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, Varnish.
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture; SOLID, DRY, KISS, Design Patterns, clean code, clean architecture (knowledge essential to understand how to best avoid taking a technical debt).
Nice To Have
- Prior experience in working with eCommerce platforms like Magento or Shopware.
- Familiarity with Docker, DevOps practices, and CI/CD environments.
- Experience with handling various server instances and various software environments.
- Experience with unit, integration, and functional testing.
Main Goals of the Role
- Collaborate with counterparts and present alternative approaches to projects.
- Be proactive in processing technical inefficiencies and propose ways to solve them.
- Mentor and support developers remotely.
- Be a leader in thinking and advocate best practices in security, maintainability, and testing.
- Work closely with the team to develop scalable solutions to challenging problems.
- Review code and provide feedback daily.
- Assist in requirements gathering, scoping, and work estimation.
- Work on highly customized eCommerce projects on Shopware 6 platform (fresh builds or migrations from other platforms) with a senior-level team (average of 10+ years of eCommerce experience).
- Ability to contribute and quickly grow in the company as well as in the Shopware ecosystem – we are the pioneers on the US market.
- Platinum Shopware Partner.
- Full-time, B2B contract, 100% remote.
Let’s Get Real About Your eCommerce Success!
No fluff. Just results. Join forces with us and let’s make tangible progress on your online aspirations.